[cisco-voip] VT Advantage & Polycom videoconferencing

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jul 19 12:39:19 EDT 2005

Check out the IP video SRND at
http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns268/c649/
ccmigration_09186a008026c609.pdf it may have the info you are looking
for.

-Ryan
On Jul 19, 2005, at 12:01 PM, Mike Armstrong wrote:

Anybody using this?  We set up 4 phones with the video kits to
experiment
with.  They work well, and are very cool, but I have this "all dressed
up
with no place to go" feeling.  We'd really like to be able to call a
Polycom
conference bridge or gatekeeper, though, rather than just another phone.
About all I know about H.323 is how to spell it, which looks like a real
problem as well, although we're using a 3640 (soon to be a 2821) as an
H.323
gateway to a Telco PRI, so we may be closer than I think to being able
to do
this.  Any high-level conceptual advice and/or experience would be
appreciated.

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL