[cisco-voip] VT Advantage & Polycom videoconferencing

Blomfield, Adam Adam.Blomfield at sulzer.com
Tue Jul 19 15:06:51 EDT 2005

That's interesting information... it had always been my understanding
(explained to me by Cisco and Tandberg) that when you had a SCCP
Tandberg unit it was at the expense of H.323. I was told that for a
CallManager integrated Video Endpoint I would need a Cisco gateway to
transcode the SCCP video to H.323 to allow it to interact with my
existing Tandberg infrastructure. I guess maybe I need to take another
look at this!

Thanks,
Adam