[cisco-voip] IP to ISDN Video Gateway

Steve G stephengustafson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:44:00 EDT 2005

Hello,
 I would like to know if any of you are using a Cisco IP to ISDN gateway for
videoconferencing. I have Polycom VSX7000 endpoints which can register to a
gatekeeper, and are configurable as an H.323 endpoint in CCM 4.1.3. I have
done this much. My hopes is that I can now purchase a gateway that will take
1 or 2 PRIs and act as a gateway between my IP network and the PSTN. BTW, I
currently have an MGCP gateway which is linked to a Nortel 81c via a PRI.
 So, Please let me know if you are in a similar situation and what hardware
it is that you are using for the Gateway.
 Thank you,
Steve