[cisco-voip] Re: overhead paging system integration with (WAVE)

Michael L. Windon michael.windon at us.army.mil
Wed Jul 27 08:12:41 EDT 2005

I have seen this implemented using some LMR Technology that uses WAVE
software. From my understanding wave allow you to setup E&M ports on a voice
gateway and wave can control that port and allow you to access the port via
services that are setup through WAVE software. The cool thing is that you
can not only use is for IP phones but if you have any handles radios or LRM
radios with keypads they also can have access to your phone & overhead
systems. I am not an expert on WAVE but have received

Sincerely,

Michael L. Windon
"It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely
uneducated. "
-Alec Bourne