[cisco-voip] One Way Voice - MGCP - CMM

Andrew Dignan andy at dignans.com
Wed Jul 27 17:26:58 EDT 2005

I am just starting to look into rampant reports of random one way voice.
I have 7 PRI's so trying to pin down the similarities between the calls
that experience this will be fun!  Anyway, at first glance it doesn't
appear to be any single PRI, any single subnet, any single phone, etc.
Its just random which is why it is tough to nail down.  I looked through
the bug toolkit on the CMM and couldn't find anything.  Only thing I have
checked is the voice rtp send-rcv command was in place.  Any thoughts?

TIA,

Andy