[cisco-voip] One Way Voice - MGCP - CMM

Scott Crosby scott.crosby at twistpair.com
Wed Jul 27 17:55:11 EDT 2005

Make sure you bind the Gateway to the loopback interface with the MGCP
bind commands.

For example,

mgcp bind control source-interface Loopback0
mgcp bind media source-interface Loopback0

Also make sure routing is enabled. When routing isn't enabled you'll get
one-way audio.

One other note, only apply these commands during a maintence window as
you might get service interuption.
--Scott