[cisco-voip] Unity 4.0(4) - Unitydb.LDF files growing

Carter, Bill WCarter at sentinel.com
Thu Jul 28 16:57:24 EDT 2005

I got this fixed.  The "sql nightly..." and "sql weekly backup..." jobs
were failing with the message "SQL unable to determine if user
domain\unityinstall has sufficient rights.."  The Unity accounts were
not under SQL logins.  I added the accounts to logins and duplicated the
SQL settings from another Unity system not experiencing these problems.
This still did not work.

In the end I added the local administrator account to the SQL logins and
configured the SQL jobs to use this account with success.

This is a UM environment and the partner server is Windows 2003/
Exchange 2003.  The one caveat I suspect is the W2k3 server OS is
actually W2k3 Small Business Edition.  Don't know if this matters.