[cisco-voip] Unity and CCM

Teodor Dobrev tdobrev at telelink.bg
Fri Jul 29 02:34:36 EDT 2005

Hi to All,

Does anybody knows how can I share a mail box between two users.

Actualy the scenario is as follows:

One phone have an extension in my IP network (302), There is an logical
phone registered in the CCM which forwards all calls destined to 9704066
from the outside callers to the same extension.

I made Unity account for the phone with the extension 302 and another
one for 9704042,but the phone can only check the voice mail box for 302.

So how can I make that so all the messages are going in the same mail
box, and the person will not have to dial to different mail boxes ?

BR,

Teo