[cisco-voip] line status on attendant console

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Jul 29 07:30:52 EDT 2005

in AC under settings, 2nd tab, bottom box you can configured IP and port
number to use for the UDP linestate updates.  ACClient reports this IP
and port to the server during registration.  You will need to permit
this traffic voip->data.

You will also have to permit the other traffic data->voip and
voip->data.  Pretty easy to identify in a sniffer trace.

/Wes