[cisco-voip] H323 Proxy not available in IOS 12.4

Andrew Riley Andrew.Riley at alphawest.com.au
Fri Jul 29 22:46:41 EDT 2005

Some of the 'original' commands in IOS 12.4 have changed to a new standard.

e.g

SYD-GW#debug dialpeer

This CLI command is now 'debug voip dialpeer all'

SYD-GW#

But good find.. I could get it to run either, even though its referenced in the IOS command reference.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6441/products_command_reference_chapter09186a00801a7f30.html#wp1104785

I am running c2600-ipvoice_ivs-mz.124-2.T.bin and its not it this.

I may suspect its in another image,, like the older 12.3 ix-mz...

I'll keep looking around

  _____