[cisco-voip]Help with transfer to VM box

Burton, Jason Jason.Burton at CoreBTS.com
Fri Jul 29 17:29:05 EDT 2005

We have a client that is running cme 3.4 and cue 2.1.1 and they would
like the ability to transfer directly into VM box, I have found the
documentation on CCO
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note
09186a00802ab979.shtml  But, we are using the E.164 field in CUE for
another reason (the full 10 digit number) and I can't think of way to
get this done.  I see it says you can build an AA script, but I have no
experience with that.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again!