[cisco-voip] Alternative for Unity

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Sat Jul 30 08:17:15 EDT 2005

If there are expectations that there might be more than a dozen messages
a day, consider the NM-CUE.
The AIM-CUE has a flash drive, and is subject to flash wear....
Also, look into a good Battery backup. I would reccomend a Liebert, with
the cable that plugs in the AUX port to shutdown CUE..
If you don't then CUE can crash on you if the system is not shutdown
properly.....

jim

  _____