[cisco-voip] Integrating Apropos Contact Center with CCM

Steve G stephengustafson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 10:46:11 EDT 2005

Hello All,
 Does anyone out there use Apropos as their contact center software? Today,
we have Apropos integrated with a Nortel Option 81c. The Apropos system has
some major complaints about the hardware required to make the enhanced
agents run. There is a nic that is installed in the Agents PC which takes an
Analog line from the PBX. These NICs are 2000 dollars and are VERY flaky.
There are also a many other things that are not desirable about the Apropos
system. We are currently looking at IPCC Express to replace Apropos. In your
honest opinions, would that be a sound decision? I do not know much about
Contact Center products as I am very new to the industry, but have
researched the capabilities of IPCC Express Premium and believe that life
would be very nice if we had IPCC Express integrated with CCM and performed
a migration from the Apropos system.
 Any thoughts?
 Steve