[cisco-voip] Integrating Apropos Contact Center with CCM

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Sat Jul 30 14:49:00 EDT 2005

For $2k a piece for a special nic... I would go with IPCC hands down.  We use it and love it.  The reports it makes have saved our bacon a time or to with managment.  Very easy to admin, and scripting is a breeze.  Not knowing anything about it I only took me a week or so to get it ready.  Just used the two guides on CCO and I was up and runing.

Scott