[cisco-voip] Time and date source

IT it at cimgroup.com
Wed Jun 1 15:10:35 EDT 2005

Hello,

For some odd reason, my IP phones are showing the incorrect time.
My 1801 which they are connected to is NTP correct.
cimgroupsanfran#show ntp stat
Clock is synchronized, stratum 3, reference is 4.2.2.2
nominal freq is 250.0000 Hz, actual freq is 249.9978 Hz, precision is
2**18
reference time is C64884CF.952B9435 (12:02:39.582 PDT Wed Jun 1 2005)
clock offset is -0.2614 msec, root delay is 16.20 msec
root dispersion is 16.75 msec, peer dispersion is 0.24 msec

My CallManager server is showing the correct time as well.

Is the time set on each specific phone? Where can I find this setting.

Thanks much,
Avidan

This email may contain trade secrets and/or other information that is
proprietary and/or confidential. Use of this by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not
the intended recipient, delete the e-mail and notify us immediately.