[cisco-voip] Voice quality issues with FXO ports

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 14:57:42 EDT 2005

We ended up going to 12.4(1) which has a new featurwe,
THL tone sweep which runs several tones on the line at
different impedance levels and tells you the best
match impedance for the line to use.

That resulted in the best match being impedance 5 for
us which seems to be better so far but to early to say
for sure.