[cisco-voip] what about TFTP option 150??

Steve G stephengustafson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:03:17 EDT 2005

Anthony,
 Yiasou re. I am doing a similar scenario with CallManager Express. You need
to TFTP the phone loads to your SRST gateways flash. Are your phones getting
IP addresses from the SRST gateway? or another server local to them?
Whatever the case, you need to set up the TFTP template for option 150 and
point it to the SRST gateway. At me CCME site, the phones are getting their
IP addresses, and TFTP loads from the local CCME router. Let me know if you
need config info.
 Stefanos