[cisco-voip] 411 Interdigit Timeout

Court Schuett cschuett at hfsnorthamerica.com
Thu Jun 2 12:15:44 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm having some issues with our 411 and other service dialling.  When
the user tries to dial out to 411 it waits after the last digit dialled
until it times out and then dials.  I have been up and down the route
patterns and don't see anything that should be causing this.  I have
even tried putting in a route pattern for 9.411 and sending it out the
local and it still waits for the time out.  Shouldn't something that
specific be matched without waiting for the time out?  However,

when I put in a route pattern for 1.411, it went right out.  Is it
because of the 9.XXXXXXX route pattern?  If so, how can I fix it so that
411 dials out without waiting for the interdigit timeout?

Here is a copy of our Route Patterns that would be used.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Partition            Route Pattern/               Description
Gateway/Route

                        Hunt Pilot

Miami911PT      9.911                            Miami 911
MiamiLocalRL

Miami911PT      911                               Miami 911
MiamiLocalRL

MiamiIntlPT       9.011!                           Miami International
MiamiLDRL

MiamiLDPT       9.1[2-9]XXXXXXXXX         Miami Long Distance
MiamiLDRL

MiamiLocalPT    9.[2-8]11                       Miami Services
MiamiLocalRL

MiamiLocalPT    9.1305XXXXXXX              Miami Local Area ...
MiamiLocalRL

MiamiLocalPT    9.1800XXXXXXX              Miami Toll-Free
MiamiLocalRL

MiamiLocalPT    9.1866XXXXXXX              Miami Toll-Free
MiamiLocalRL

MiamiLocalPT    9.1877XXXXXXX              Miami Toll-Free
MiamiLocalRL

MiamiLocalPT    9.1888XXXXXXX              Miami Toll-Free
MiamiLocalRL

MiamiLocalPT    9.305XXXXXXX                Miami Area Code
MiamiLocalRL

MiamiLocalPT    9.XXXXXXX                     Miami Local
MiamiLocalRL

Court Schuett

630-909-5560

cschuett at hprlogistics.com