[cisco-voip] Ethernet Disconnected

Brian Prentiss bprentis at azleg.state.az.us
Fri Jun 3 12:38:34 EDT 2005

Scott,

I'm not sure how long the upgrades take.  Maybe another tact would be to
switch out the phone with a spare.  That might isolate whether it seems
to stay with the phone.  If it does, then maybe you can RMA the phone if
you can't send it back on the upgrade.

Maybe one of the Cisco folks on the list can give an idea on how long it
should take for the upgrade.

Brian