[cisco-voip] Unity question

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jun 3 22:02:02 EDT 2005

The Unity servers talk to each other using 'Unity Networking' and Unity dialing
domains.

We have a similar installation, a seperate Unity for our PBX, and I don't think
we had to purchase any special software for the other two Unity's integrated
with CallManager.

You might want to also consider 'licence pooling' which allow you to share
licences across a Unity dialing domain.