[cisco-voip] 7200 NON VXR + PA-VXC-T1

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Sun Jun 5 23:41:16 EDT 2005

Completely agreed.  One of my favorite, still unsolved bugs, is where 7200
DSP resources get completely locked up on PA-VXB and PA-VXC cards and only
a reload will unlock them - and sometimes it actually takes a power cycle
vs. just a warm reload to actually fix it.

Happens in various releases of 12.2, 12.3, and 12.3T code.  UGLY.  And
that's far from the only issue I've seen.