[cisco-voip] Extension sharing between Nortel PBX and CCM 4.0

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Mon Jun 6 21:51:55 EDT 2005

Only way I found to do this was using a line-side T1 from the Nortel and
assigning each extension to a channel and setting them up as FXS lines.

Ugly, but no, on the Nortel side it's not possible to present a call to
both Q.SIG and a local phone without some very very expensive packages
(used for DR type scenarios)