[cisco-voip] Extension sharing between Nortel PBX and CCM 4.0

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jun 6 21:58:38 EDT 2005

You could almost get there by routing all calls to the CM side first.
Configure a short forward no answer timer, and have the CFNA go to the
Nortel phone.  Users that receive no answer when ip communicator is
registered will have to wait a few extra ring cycles.  Users that get no
answer when IP Communicator is not registered will not notice a difference.

IP Communicator users will have the option of answering with IP when IPC
is registered, otherwise calls will route to their notel phones.

/Wes