[cisco-voip] PRI Utilization

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu Jun 9 11:17:35 EDT 2005

Something that might be of use to you; Arezqui Belaïd has written an
excellent call detail reporting system for use with the Asterisk PBX:

http://www.areski.net/asterisk-stat-v2/about.php?s=0

Included is the ability to report on "max load". Example here:

http://www.areski.net/asterisk-stat-v2/screenshot/screenshot05.png

This system uses the start and end times of each call to determine load
and therefore is not reliant on any given time interval for reporting
meaning it shows the true load no matter how short the calls are.

I would suggest they easiest way to get the reporting you want would be
to write a small perl script which takes your existing call detail
records and inserts them into a mySQL database in the same format
Asterisk uses.

--
John Lange
President OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872