[cisco-voip] Cisco CRA and IPCC

Paul Yago pyago at adomo.com
Thu Jun 9 13:12:24 EDT 2005

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me about Cisco Customer Response Applications and
Cisco IPCC Express?

We currently have 4 Cisco CallManagers (4.1.x) and we would like to use
CRA or IPCC to run some scripts for load balancing across CTI Route
Point DNs connected to 3rd party devices. It was recommended that we use
CRA, but I'm unsure about the pricing structure for this.

Can we have CRA running as a service on the CallManager?

What is the price of CRA, is it included with CCM?

How would a CRA script work with a CCM cluster?

Thanks,

Paul