[cisco-voip] CMM Config with ACT

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 02:10:39 EDT 2005

There is also a SNMP bug on CMM for ifOperStatus,
IfAdminStatus, etc on T1 controllers I discovered on
CMM awhile back for those doing monitoring
activities...

The fix is in the 12.4(2) image coming out sometime in
June last I heard and/or latest xy release, but I'll
have to look and see if the 12.3(8)XY5 has the fix
because 12.3(8)XY4 had the SNMP issues I found
partially fixed.

Erick