[cisco-voip] Berbee's Informacast?

David wanguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:59:08 EDT 2005

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea on costs for Informacast?  From what I can
determine, it seems to be the only Cisco IP phone paging solution out
there... unless I'm mistaken.  Has anyone used it?  Does it require a
separate server?  Are there any other caveats to getting it to run in
a 3 or 4 site environment with about 120 phones?

Any information is appreciated, we're just trying to decide whether or
not we should go with a tradition overhead paging solution or not...
It would be nifty to be able to page through the phone.

Thanks in advance!

David