[cisco-voip] Berbee's Informacast?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Jun 10 17:08:31 EDT 2005

There are a few including Berbee and XWave.  If you're ambitious you can
write your own using ip phone services sdk

used berbee - yes, like it pretty well.  I use it for testing the phone
XML interface in my lab.
yes, it requires a separate server.
some features use IP multicast, so get your lan/wan setup for multicast.

/Wes