[cisco-voip] Echo between sccp phones on the same switch; QRT experience

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 15:10:08 EDT 2005

I had some clients with this issue, and updating them
to the 7.1(2) phoneload has cleared up the
intermintent IP to IP Phone echo some folks were
reporting. 7.2(2) is current phoneload. I've not heard
of any issues myself with the new load but I also
don't know many people who have updated to it yet.
7.1(2) did have some   issues with having to hit the
line button twice to get a call off hold for a single
call on the phone, and lines not being picked up on
sidecar when lifting handset, etc. 7.2(2) fixes those
up.