[cisco-voip] Trace for Incoming Digits

Paul Yago pyago at adomo.com
Tue Jun 14 17:55:12 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to take a CCM trace that will tell me what DTMF digits are
being passed from a 2611 | 2811 Gateway to the CCM. The digits I'm most
interested in are the ones that are passed after a session is
established. This is for an incoming call from PSTN -> GW -> CCM.

What are the best traces to view to find incoming digits from a GW (2611
| 2811) to the CCM (4.1.2)?

I'm scouring the CCM traces which are in troubleshooting mode, but I
don't see any DTMF references coming in from the gateway.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul