[cisco-voip] Locating phones that are not registered

Louis R. Marascio marascio at metreos.com
Thu Jun 16 16:11:37 EDT 2005

Tim,

I don't think there is a way to do this from ccmadmin.  You can use
DeviceListX to get this information.  Point your browser at the
following URL on your publisher:

http://publisher/ccmadmin/reports/devicelistx.asp

It will return you a big hunk of XML.  The XML is a dump of all your IP
phones (or those that support IP phone services, 7940, 60, 70, etc).
There is a status field that you can use to determine whether the phone
is registered.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to get this information
for route points.

Best regards,

Louis

---