[cisco-voip] Cisco CallManager under linux question

Israel Lang zephy316 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:00:34 EDT 2005

>From my understanding, the back end will be totally invisible to everyone
but Cisco TAC. My Cisco SE has seen the system internally and says he really
likes it and thinks it will be a good thing for Cisco and its partners. I
for one am looking forward to it.

As someone who has been working with CallManager since Cisco acquired it
from Selsius, I am amazed at the advances that have been made in less than a
decade. I look forward to the opportunity to be not so dependent on MS and
some of their quirky architecture.

My 2 cents worth.

On 6/17/05, George Dormishev <gdorm at is-bg.net> wrote:

> Yeah no wonder that ver. 5.0 will be under linux but what kind of linux
> may be
> Server Enterprise or workstation?
>
> Thanks for the quick respons to all of you!
>
> /George

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
zephy316_gmail.com

Replace the _ with an @ symbol