[cisco-voip] Meet-Me Announcing and New Question

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 23:20:13 EDT 2005

Scott,

If it is greeting you're recording on a
subscriber/call handler then you should be able to
record blank space on front I would think without risk
not being supported because you're not changing a
system prompt/greeting.

Only other workaround I can think of is to chain a few
call handlers/etc together so the 3rd or 4th the call
hits has the transfer, question. That may give you
some false delay :)