[cisco-voip] : Ip phone services...

Aurélien FACHAUX aurelienfachaux at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:41:08 EDT 2005

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your reply...

I think the only way to do this kind of service is to capture the video in
real time and to convert the picture I obtained in png, cip or in data mode
(binary code) in order to display it on the phone.
And then, I must make that operations every 1 second.

Someone told me that he makes this kind of work but I can't remember who he
is !!!

Best regards.

Aurélien.