[cisco-voip] Question on PRI Gateway

Anthony Mendoza amendoza at Niku.com
Mon Jun 20 10:20:50 EDT 2005

I plugged in the loop back and the interface looks up, but still not
registering:

  Interface              IHQ   IQD  OHQ   OQD  RXBS RXPS  TXBS TXPS TRTL
* FastEthernet0/0          0     0    0     0 11000   21  1000    2    0
  Serial1/0:0              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:1              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:2              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:3              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:4              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:5              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:6              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:7              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:8              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:9              0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:10             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:11             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0

  Interface              IHQ   IQD  OHQ   OQD  RXBS RXPS  TXBS TXPS TRTL
  Serial1/0:12             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:13             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:14             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:15             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:16             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:17             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:18             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:19             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:20             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:21             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
  Serial1/0:22             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0
* Serial1/0:23             0     0    0     0     0    0     0    0    0

rwc-faxgw-149-59#sho mgcp endpoint

Interface T1 1/0

             ENDPOINT-NAME    V-PORT   SIG-TYPE   ADMIN

rwc-faxgw-149-59#

Any ideas for me?

Thanks,
-Anthony