[cisco-voip] QoS for VOIP.

Karim karim_abd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:40:13 EDT 2005

Thanks Rich but I am not using CM. For my setup, I am using SIP server to act as software PBX. Investigating the s/w functions, I found that there is some sort of grouping that can be done from the server side for which you can limit the number of calls. So I add the extensions of each site in a separate group and do CAC ;-)

Karim.