[cisco-voip] help

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jun 20 12:47:28 EDT 2005

Make sure you are using the PIN and not the password, although from
your description I suspect this may not make any impact.

-Ryan
On Jun 20, 2005, at 11:44 AM, Sechaba Mokoena wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

I’ve configured Extension Mobility on Call Manager 4.02(a). I can’t
login to my 7960 IP Phone with my username and password. After I enter
my password I’m taken back to the login screen without any indication
as to why my login was unsuccessful. I have done the following on Call
Manager to get this service running:

	1 	I’ve activated the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
	2 	I tried to restart the Cisco Extension Mobility service using the
Tomcat Manager window but I cannot access the Tomcat URL http://<Call
Manager>/manager/list
	3 	I’ve created the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
	4 	I’ve configured the administration parameters.
	5 	I’ve created a device profile for each phone model that I want to
support Extension Mobility.
	6 	I’ve created a device profile for a user.
	7 	I’ve associated the user device profile to the user.
	8 	I’ve configured and subscribed Cisco IP phones to the feature.

We’ve gone through the configuration guide in detail but we cannot
login to the device, please assist.

Best regards,

Sechaba Mokoena

This message, including any attachments is intended only for the
persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain privileged
or confidential information. Retransmission, dissemination, copying,
distribution, modification and / or publication of this message by a
person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the
sender. If you have received this message in error, or you feel it is
unacceptable communication, a chain letter or offensive material of any
nature, please delete the material and any copies from all systems and
report it to:
info at kss.co.za