[cisco-voip] help

Sechaba Mokoena SechabaM at kss.co.za
Mon Jun 20 11:44:48 EDT 2005

To Whom It May Concern:

I've configured Extension Mobility on Call Manager 4.02(a). I can't
login to my 7960 IP Phone with my username and password. After I enter
my password I'm taken back to the login screen without any indication as
to why my login was unsuccessful. I have done the following on Call
Manager to get this service running:

1.	I've activated the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
2.	I tried to restart the Cisco Extension Mobility service using
the Tomcat Manager window but I cannot access the Tomcat URL
http://<Call Manager>/manager/list
3.	I've created the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
4.	I've configured the administration parameters.
5.	I've created a device profile for each phone model that I want
to support Extension Mobility.
6.	I've created a device profile for a user.
7.	I've associated the user device profile to the user.
8.	I've configured and subscribed Cisco IP phones to the feature.

We've gone through the configuration guide in detail but we cannot login
to the device, please assist.

Best regards,

Sechaba Mokoena

This message, including any attachments is intended only for
the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain privileged or confidential information. Retransmission,
dissemination, copying, distribution, modification and / or
publication of this message by a person other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have
received this message in error, or you feel it is unacceptable
communication, a chain letter or offensive material of any nature,
please delete the material and any copies from all systems and
report it to:

info at kss.co.za