[cisco-voip] Hunt Pilot Forwarding

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Jun 20 15:40:45 EDT 2005

Maybe I don't understand, but if you want to just forward to a different
number you can use a translation pattern.

If you want it to go to different extensions maybe use AC?

And if you want to use your hack of CFA you could use a Translation pattern
to a phone and do that.

You might also be able to setup a RP and CFA. But the admin would have to
change the extension it Call forwards to.

Scott