[cisco-voip] Hunt Pilot Forwarding

Paul Yago pyago at adomo.com
Mon Jun 20 15:23:43 EDT 2005

Hello,

We're using a Hunt Pilot which simply forwards all incoming calls to
another extension. i.e. 6001 is always forwarded to 7001.

We're using a Hunt Pilot for this, which means that we're REQUIRED to
create an associated Line Group and a Hunt List. These are never used
however, and we end up just disabling the Hunt List.

Essentially this is just a hack approach. We would like to just have one
extension which forwards to another. We could create a phantom phone and
use forwards all, but this is just as bad.

What conventions exist in CCM 4.x that can help us simplify this
approach?

Thanks,
Paul