[cisco-voip] Extension Mobilty on CCM 4.02(a)

Sechaba Mokoena SechabaM at kss.co.za
Tue Jun 21 11:31:05 EDT 2005

After upgrading from CCM 4.01 to 4.02(a) and upgrading the OS from
2000.2.6 to 2000.2.7, I managed to solve the problem accessing the
Tomcat Web Service Admin page using the following URL: http://<CCM
IP>/manager/list. However when pressing the services button on the 7960
to access configured services, the phone displays <font face = "arial"
size =2 >

error '800a004c' </font> p <font face = "arial" size =2> path not found

We are trying to login into a 7960 phone using Extension Mobility. We
believe our configs are correct; we have followed the Cisco
configuration guide to the letter. Please assist.

Best regards,

Sechaba Mokoena

Kunene Solutions and Services

Tel:  +27 11 545-6300

Fax: +27 11 545-6400

Cell: +27 84 798 6803

sechabam at kss.co.za <mailto:sechabam at kss.co.za>

This message, including any attachments is intended only for
the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain privileged or confidential information. Retransmission,
dissemination, copying, distribution, modification and / or
publication of this message by a person other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have
received this message in error, or you feel it is unacceptable
communication, a chain letter or offensive material of any nature,
please delete the material and any copies from all systems and
report it to:

info at kss.co.za