[cisco-voip] 7970 call forwarding display issue, bug CSCsa77131

Kevin Thorngren kevint at cisco.com
Wed Jun 22 07:53:17 EDT 2005

Hi Erick,

According to the developer's notes they were not able to reproduce this
issue with the 7.0 code while they are able to easily reproduce it with
6.0.  It doesn't look like they expect to fix this in the 6.0(x) loads
but expect that the problem won't occur with 7.0(1).  This may change
or be incorrect but I believe that 7.0(1) is targeted for July.

HTH,
Kevin