[cisco-voip] OS 4.1?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jun 23 13:15:50 EDT 2005

As far as I can tell there are two specific servers supported by that
patch, MCS7835-H1 and I1.   My guess is that they are new servers and
if you buy one it comes with 2000-4-1 CDs.   Since you can't patch that
OS version with an older one any future MS patches will be released on
both OS trains until they force everyone to 2000-4.

-Ryan