[cisco-voip] OS 4.1?

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 22:02:07 EDT 2005

Here's some notes on 2000.4.1 in general, note the
whats changed section.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/iptel_os/install/rn200041.htm

What's Changed in Release 2000.4.1

Because the installation procedure for Cisco IP
Telephony OS Version 2000.4.1 changed, the
installation time decreased. This section describes
the major changes in Cisco IP Telephony Operating
System Version 2000.4.1.

•The installation sets the following default
configurations:

–Installation sets Terminal Services to disabled.

–Installation sets Community Name to public and
Community Rights to none.

•Cisco IP Telephony OS Version 2000.4.1 does not
require you to enter a product key during
installation.

•Cisco IP Telephony OS Version 2000.4.1 does not
support Same Server Recovery.

•This release does not support same server recovery.
This release only supports a fresh installation. A
fresh installation repartitions and reformats all
drives on the system.