[cisco-voip] branch office help

IT it at cimgroup.com
Thu Jun 23 13:32:01 EDT 2005

Hello All,
I can't tell you how happy I am to be part of this mailing list. The
information communicated will be invaluable to my eventual corporate
installation. However, I am still unsure of the best/most popular method
of interconnecting branch offices. I have offices of varying sizes, from
1-20 users, and would like to know what types of setups people have done
in order to retain QOS and avoiding service failure at each office.
Can you please share your experiences with me? (if you don't want to
bombard the list, you are more than welcome to reply to me directly)
Thank you,
Avidan

This email may contain trade secrets and/or other information that is
proprietary and/or confidential. Use of this by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not
the intended recipient, delete the e-mail and notify us immediately.