[cisco-voip] CTI Route Point Status

Paul Yago pyago at adomo.com
Tue Jun 28 16:59:51 EDT 2005

Hello, in the CTI Route Point summary screen "Find and list CTI Route
Points". There is both a Status and an IP Address field. I've been
trying to find some clarification about the values of these fields in
cases where the 3rd party device is not available.

Sometimes our CTIRP has the Status="Not Found" with no IPAddress = '',
and other times Status="Not Registered", and IP Address="10.2.0.51".
This is a 3rd party device which has been registered many times
previously.

What conditions are triggering the status in this case? Is there a
timeout. Is it configurable?

Thanks,
Paul