[cisco-voip] Unity mailbox disconnect after mailbox migration

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Wed Apr 26 12:06:40 EDT 2006

Have your ran the permissions wizard?

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Derek Dolan
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:05 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Unity mailbox disconnect after mailbox migration

Our Exchange team recently built a new Exchange server and started
migrating some accounts to it.  It's in the same domain/forest/etc as
the old server.

The problem I've run into is with my own account.  When someone leaves
me a message in Unity, the UM piece still works and delivers the message
into my Exchange mailbox.  If I try to log into Unity from the phone, it
says "Your messages are not available now".  My MWI also does not work.
All other subscribers are still on the old mail server, and everything
works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Derek