[cisco-voip] cisco tomcat services

James Grace jgrace at digitelusa.net
Mon Feb 6 10:58:53 EST 2006

for some reason we have a ccm pub that will not start the Cisco tomcat service and the tcd service.  tac have looked over this server for a few hours and we can’t get it working. Previously I down graded the java to allow the cra real-time reports to work. But now it’s back to the original version. My sub don’t have this issue.  They said I need to reinstall the cm pub.  Im looking for other options.  Other than this issues the system is up and running

---