[cisco-voip] Analog line / FXO Port issues

Candace Holman candace_holman at harvard.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:55:35 EST 2006

I may not be understanding your question correctly, as I'm not sure why
you set this up with plar. As an alternative, you should be able to
easily set up a CallManager route group with each analog line as a
member. You can use the route group in your route plans for that number
and it will work to deliver calls to a single number to the various
analog lines.

Candace