[cisco-voip] IPCC - Unable to Route Call to Agent

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 2 08:20:11 EDT 2006

Turn up debugs in IPCC and look at the MIVR logs.  It sounds like
it's failing to redirect the call to the agent for some reason.

-Ryan

On Sep 30, 2006, at 2:46 PM, Ivan Zhitianov wrote:

Hi all,
I'm trying to get ICD working on IPCC Express 4.5.

Everything seems fine but when I dial defined for the ICD Route Point
I get MOH followed by an error message that service is not running OK
or just that there are no free agents at the moment. Route Point and
CTI Ports are registered to Call Manger. All of the phones and CTI
ports are in one Calling Searching Space. RM JTAPI User and End-user
has a control over Phone and CTI Port.

Mean while on the IP Phone agent and/or Desktop Agent I get status
changing from Ready to Reserved again Ready and Reserved till I here
the error message.

What I'm missing?!

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,